To ensure that you have a great day, have a quick run through the check list below:
- Avoid alcohol the night before
- Eat a light meal and drink plenty of water before the event
- Most importantly, don’t be late! Make sure you arrive in plenty of time before the start of the race (at least 45 minutes).
And remember to bring:
- A warm change of clothes for the journey home
- Money for refreshments
- A towel
What to Wear
You will get wet and dirty! We advise that you wear a technical t-shirt, shorts or running tights and a good pair of off-road running shoes or at least a good pair of running trainers.
Race Numbers, Timing & Results
You will pick up your timing chip on the morning of the race at the registration tent. Securely fasten the chip to your trainers using the ties we will supply. We will remove the chips after the race. Results will be posted on our the day after the race.
There will be restricted access to and from the parking area so please allow additional travel time and also you will want time to make your way from the event parking area to the Start/Finish line. We don’t want you to be late for your race! Parking will be clearly signposted once you are near the venue. Please follow the marshal’s directions.
We strongly advise that you arrive at the event in your running kit as there are no changing or storage facilities.
Bring warm dry clothing to change into after the race! There are NO SHOWERS available at our events.
Race pictures will be available to view and tag yourself in on Facebook.
Professional medical staff will be present at the Start / Finish area. You should be reasonably fit to participate with no known medical conditions. You should not participate if suffering from a cold, flu or injury as this can be very dangerous.
There will be toilet facilities available for contestants and spectators.
There will be one water station at approximately the half way point of both the 5KM & 10KM run. We do advise that you bring your own water.
Event Goodies will be handed out after the race which will include your T-Shirt and Medal.
- There is no presentation, prize winners will be contacted after the race.
- Awards will Depend on the Event, as we are not an elite kind of race, but will often include:
- Top 3 Men by finishing position
- Top 3 Women by finishing position
- Winning team for men, women and mixed
Hot and cold refreshments will be available on the day.
Refunds and Cancellations
We regret that once you have entered we cannot refund, credit or transfer your entry fee in part or in full.
If you need to contact us...
We are here to help if you would like any additional information or assistance then please contact email@example.com